- Design and implement user-facing features for our systems
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Ensuring proper test coverage
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- 5+ years of professional experience in web development
- Cross-browser compatibility experience
- Practical experience with ReactJS (or any other advanced JS libraries or frameworks)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, especially Git as well as with APIs
- Experience with common front-end development and build tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A pluspoint is experience with Django and/or Wagtail CMS
- Positive, enthusiastic and displays an affinity for our products, core values and company philosophy
- Willing to take on challenges, constantly learn and embrace new technologies.
- Thinking strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- We are a diverse and international team of creative minds, passionate bike nerds, and progressive thinkers
- You will see your ideas taking shape quickly: bring in your thoughts, challenge the status quo and see innovations being implemented soon
- We offer a hybrid working model depending on the position.
- You will find everything you need to work at our company headquarters in Ottobrunn just outside Munich: beautiful rooms, fully equipped kitchens, a huge terrace - and of course the best colleagues
- Our location in the jaw-dropping Bavarian landscape offers a fantastic surrounding for rides. Take the chance to lease your dream bike on JobRad or simply grab one of our test bikes if available
- We try to live sustainability in everything we do – instead of just talking about it
- We are supportive of further education and foster ambitions of growth within the company
- We believe in regeneration and agility. Therefore, we offer 30 days of vacation for you to fuel up and find new inspiration
Do you want to become part of the Porsche eBike Performance team? Upload your CV and a short motivation letter including your availability and salary expectation to our applicant platform
Porsche eBike Performance GmbH develops and produces pioneering drive systems under two brands at the company's location in Ottobrunn near Munich: compact lightweights from FAZUA for agile e-bikes that create an exceptionally natural riding experience, and in future also particularly powerful drive systems under the Porsche brand name. FAZUA is a young, ambitious brand that turned the bicycle industry on its head in 2017 with a completely new, innovative drive system for lightweight, agile (and good-looking) e-bikes. We have been part of Porsche eBike Performance GmbH since July 2022. Our diverse, open, progressive (and fun) team is looking forward to new inspiring talents who want to shape the future of e-bike technology and establish a new bike culture with us.