- You are the voice of Porsche eBike Performance and support our bike dealers and riders via phone and email. In this team, you share the enthusiasm for Porsche and FAZUA products as well as our services and thus lay the foundation for an excellent customer experience
- You find optimal solutions for our customers' concerns, because every conversation offers the chance for an extraordinary service experience thanks to your enthusiasm for communication.
- You like to get to grips with our drive systems, identify and - after a comprehensive induction - also solve in-depth questions about our e-motors with the help of our digital tools
- You will regularly attend training courses to build up expert knowledge about products, services and communication and will therefore have the opportunity to develop from Technical Support Agent to Expert to Specialist
- You will document all customer enquiries in our CRM system, create orders and process returns securely
- You already have experience in customer support via phone, email or chat
- You have a real passion for customer service and a sense of responsibility for the customer experience
- You have a good technical understanding and an interest in e-bikes
- You have a talent for actively listening to others, quickly grasping their concerns and dealing with different types of communication
- You are able to research and gather technical information across multiple tools while speaking with customers
- You are solution-oriented, keep a cool head when dealing with complex queries and bring a willingness to get involved in technical problem solving
- You are good at building lasting relationships with customers
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English
- We are a diverse and international team of creative minds, passionate bike nerds, and progressive thinkers
- You will see your ideas taking shape quickly: bring in your thoughts, challenge the status quo and see innovations being implemented soon
- We offer a hybrid working model depending on the position. We support you in mobile working within Germany with the relevant hardware. In addition, you will find everything you need to work at our company headquarters in Ottobrunn just outside Munich: beautiful rooms, fully equipped kitchens, a huge terrace - and of course the best colleagues
- Our location in the jaw-dropping Bavarian landscape offers a fantastic surrounding for rides. Take the chance to lease your dream bike on JobRad or simply grab one of our test bikes if available
- We try to live sustainability in everything we do – instead of just talking about it
- We are supportive of further education and foster ambitions of growth within the company
- We believe in regeneration and agility. Therefore, we offer 30 days of vacation for you to fuel up and find new inspiration
Do you want to become part of the Porsche eBike Performance team? Please upload your CV and a short motivation letter including your availability and salary expectation.
Porsche eBike Performance GmbH develops and produces pioneering drive systems under two brands at the company's location in Ottobrunn near Munich: compact lightweights from FAZUA for agile e-bikes that create an exceptionally natural riding experience, and in future also particularly powerful drive systems under the Porsche brand name. FAZUA is a young, ambitious brand that turned the bicycle industry on its head in 2017 with a completely new, innovative drive system for lightweight, agile (and good-looking) e-bikes. We have been part of Porsche eBike Performance GmbH since July 2022. Our diverse, open, progressive (and fun) team is looking forward to new inspiring talents who want to shape the future of e-bike technology and establish a new bike culture with us.